- Water (from our Pur filter)
- Mountain Dew Code Red
- Mountain Dew
- Fat Boy's or Woody's Sweet Tea
- coffee--as long as there is plenty of Hazelnut flavored creamer around (so I suppose hazelnut creamer is really one of my favorite beverages)
2. List your five favorite websites.
- why, Livejournal, of course
- JumpingMonkeys (because Megan set me up with my LJ code way back when, and I miss her on TechTV)
- Wizard's MTGO site (it's really my only addiction/vice)
- My best friend from high school's site (be warned, some artwork is NSFW
- Megnut--from my old Blogger days
Now, there are a ton of other people's sites that really belong here as well, but these first five came to mind.
3. List your five favorite snack foods.
- chocolate covered macadamia nuts
- peanut M&M's
- cinammon Life cereal
4. List your five favorite board and/or card games.
- If I can't guess what my favorite card game of all time is, I must not have said it enough: Magic the Gathering
- Guillotine (great game set during the French Revolution--the whole object of the game is to get the most points for beheading the right people, really fun)
- Zombies! (I've yet to play this, but my affinity for Zombie movies leads me to believe I would greatly enjoy this. a GIS or eBay search should turn something up, I'm sure)
- Uno--killed so much time during youth group trips. . .sigh
- Axis & Allies
5. List your five favorite computer and/or game system games.
- Magic the Gathering makes yet another appearance in the form of Magic Online (curse you Wizards of the Coast!!)
- Mario Kart (any version would do fine, I'm sure)
- Half-Life, and its many mods--especially Action Half-Life and Counterstrike
- Action Quake 2--so many hours were spent shooting co-workers in this game, funny how the level of animosity has increased now that we don't have that game to vent our frustrations with
- The original Grand Theft Auto, playing with four players was just insane, whether it was in free play or Cannonball Run mode