Log in

No account? Create an account
10 October 2005 @ 01:28 pm
What Advanced Degree Should You Get? via lubedpumpkin  
You Should Get a MFA (Masters of Fine Arts)

You're a blooming artistic talent, even if you aren't quite convinced.
You'd make an incredible artist, photographer, or film maker.

Current Mood: blahblah
Current Music: The Commodores - Sail On